Welcome Students & Parents
Calumet City School District 155 has created this web site to better serve our students, parents, staff members, and community. We hope you take advantage of all our site has to offer. Select a location at the left and visit the District 155 web page.
The resources referenced in this section of District 155’ s web site are intended to provide information and resources that are helpful to our students, parents, and community members. This section includes references and links to community agencies and services, and educational web sites related to student enrichment outside the classroom.
- Student Registration Information
- Free & Reduced Lunch Eligibilty Information (English)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Eligibility Information (Spanish)
- District 155 Parent/Student Handbook
- District 155 Parental Involvement Policy
Note: In order to view PDF documents, you need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. For a free download click on icon.
- Education-Common Core - This is a parent resource page to facilitate understanding of the Common Core standards.
- Homeless Information & Liasion - National Center for Homeless Education main website, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Education Network - An online community center for parents with children up to 18 years of age.
- Family.com - This is a parent resource page from Disney, well organized, and packed with ideas and articles.
- Parent News - This site has many choices for parents, movie reviews, health news, and the latest news for parents.
- ParenthoodWeb - This site addresses the many concerns of parents and includes “Ask the Pros” where you can e-mail a question to their panel of professionals.
- IFAPA - Illinois Foster/Adoptive Parent Association
- grandPARENTagain - Grandparents raising grandchildren support group.
- Family Watch Dog IDOC - Other resource information
- World Book Online
- Fact Monster - This site responds to homework questions by providing links.
- Study Guides & Strategies - This site provides students with specific strategies for studying, learning, and taking tests.
Emergency Information & Important Numbers:
Boys’ & Girls’ Town National Hotline (800) 448-3000
Child Support Hotline (800) 374-3346
Crisis Center for South Suburbia (708) 429-SAFE
National Runaway Hotline (800) 227-4000
South Suburban Council Substance Abuse (708) 957-2854
Child Abuse Hotline (800) 252-2873
Missing Child Helpline (866) 503-0184
Foster Parent Hotline (800) 572-9124
Youth Hotline (800) 232-3798